I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in merabytes.com is: Xavier Álvarez, with NIF: 3887 ***** (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). His contact details are the following:
C/Sant Joan d’en Coll, 41-45
Personal Data Record
The personal data collected by merabytes.com, through the forms on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the person in charge of the treatment, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that can be consult the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between merabytes.com and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that this fills out, or to attend a request or query of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times, prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Proactive responsibility principle: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
Data categories covered in merabytes.com are only identifying information. In no case, are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. merabytes.com undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions where the user must or can provide their data through forms for consultations, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
The personal data collected will be used solely and exclusively to provide the contracted services or respond to the inquiries received.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 1 year, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by merabytes.com. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
merabytes.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid accidental destruction, loss or alteration or illicit personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
However, since merabytes.com cannot guarantee the unenforceability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the person in charge of the treatment, who undertakes to inform about and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has about merabytes.com and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD with the Responsible for the treatment:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not merabytes.com is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that merabytes.com has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; The User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; The person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of objection: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their treatment by merabytes.com.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.merabytes.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you make.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address:
C/Sant Joan d’en Coll, 41-45, 1r 3a
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than merabytes.com, and that therefore are not operated by merabytes.com. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this Website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with the Owner. The Owner reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on their servers.
III. COOKIES POLICY
This website does not use any type of tracking plug-in, neither its own nor that of third parties.